Livia Polymer’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility houses 40 specialised Single-Stage manufacturing ISBM machines supplied by M/s. NISSEI ASB, JAPAN, a world-leader in designing and supplying of ISBM machines of varying capacities and applications. Livia’s products – bottles, jars and containers in a wide range of sizes from 60ml to 8000ml, in different shapes and combination of neck sizes – are manufactured from highly qualitative, virgin PET (Poly Ethylene Terephthalate) and PP (Poly Propelene) raw material .
Livia’s strength lies in its years-long and in-depth knowledge in PET / PP processing and in-house designing of products. The bottles and jars designed by Livia have earned its rightful place in the market, because their attributes in terms of aesthetics and convenience, apart from being products of excellent quality. An example of Livia’s capability in designs is the INDIA STAR PACKAGING AWARD FOR BEST DESIGN in 2012 received by Cavinkare’s Ghee Jar developed by Livia.
Livia is proud to have been one of the pioneers of PET technology in India and takes pride in having crossed many memorable milestones, a few examples being:
• 1st in India to bring Mineral Water in PET Bottle for Team Mineral Water (1991)
• 1st in India to bring Refined Oil in PET Bottle ‘Flora’ for Lipton India (1992)
• 1st in India to bring Liquor in PET Bottle for Spencer & Company Ltd. (1992)
• 1st in India to make a Pepper Grinder Jar – for Olam International (1994)
• 1st in India to manufacture CSD PET Bottles in Single Stage (2013)